Tuesday, September 06, 2005

AFP'S CEO, PAULETTE V. MAEHARA SPEAKS ABOUT HURRICANE KATRINA

Association of Fundraising Professionals | About AFP | AFP news & press releases: "AFP'S CEO, PAULETTE V. MAEHARA SPEAKS ABOUT HURRICANE KATRINA
"

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paulette Maehara's commentary on the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina has been helpful and compassionate. However, I am puzzled by the inclusion of moveon.org as a key link from the AFP website in conjunction with Hurricane Relief efforts. Perhaps I have missed some substantive activity initiated by moveon.org as I hear story after story of the tireless work of Catholic Charities and numerous other faith-based agencies reaching out to residents of the Gulf States.

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the greatest immediate needs is to find housing for displaced victims of the hurricane.
Moveon.org has inititated a campaign to find housing for the hurricane victims. Last I heard they had over 150,000 beds offered by individuals and organizations across the country through this campaign.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home